Wednesday 10 September 2014

"Dun D - Good Die Young (Official Video) R.I.P Theo Mensah | Link Up TV"

"Dun D - Good Die Young (Official Video) R.I.P Theo Mensah | Link Up TV" - Submitted on 10/09/2014
An emotional, upsetting yet most truthful song ever released in the uk rap scene. Dun D dedicates this song to the fallen solider Theo Mensah. He explains with a few words a whole story on how the good die young, but people who don't deserve to live i.e killers are still alive and breathing while Theo is dead. The visuals are as upsetting as the lyrics said as you can see his family mourning for him. I'm not sure what else I can say, I listened to this song a few minutes before I'm typing and I'm left speechless. I'm not sure how this even got dislikes, but I guess there are terrible people out there. -.-
Thanks for reading, 
                               Verzak

Link to music video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yx8qrzuCck

No comments:

Post a Comment