Thursday 27 November 2014

UPDATES 27/11/2014

As you could tell by now... I've gotten accepted by Google Adsense meaning now I can make some revenue through their publisher programme. I reached the 5,000 total blog views milestone on 27/11/2014 and I am HYPEDDDD UP! Thank You all for reading/viewing my blog as it has motivated me to continue making posts/

UPDATES:
-2 New posts a day: The reason for this is because I want to keep my blog active with gaining viewers throughout the day and this can only be possible if I post new content twice a day.

-Music Reviews: When I first started this blog, the main concept was to review music songs/video from youtube channels such as LinkUpTv, LDrecords and SBTV. However, I began to slack off in posting these reviews so I stopped this content. I am glad to announce, I will begin posting this content again, usually 3 times a week as this is not my main priority for content.

-Interviews: A lot of people have asked me on social networking sites to do interviews with important/famous people. You need to understand that a blog like mine, cannot get the opportunity to conduct these interviews as no important/famous people realise this blog exist. However, when the time does come... I will make sure that there is atleast 1 interview posted daily.

That is all for now, thanks for reading and I hope you have a nice day/evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment